Changing Tides provides trainings that activate and mobilise participants towards a common goal. Trainings focus on delivering concrete output that participants will follow up on afterwards. In order to achieve full commitment from participants for joint conclusions and agreed follow up, trainings make use of participatory exercises and techniques and are developed using the Experiential Learning Cycle. Building on participants’ knowledge and experience helps embedding new knowledge, skills and insights and connecting them to daily routines.
Changing Tides can provide different tailor-made trainings, suitable for your aims and target group. Face-to-face trainings can be preceded by an online start. Online follow up is also possible.
Trainings conducted to date include:
- Online Start for your Workshop
- Shadow Reporting
- Chemicals Management
- Participatory Development of Localities
- EU legislation on Rural Development (for Candidate Member States)
- Curriculum Development
- Facilitation of Multi-Stakeholder Processes
- Planning a Multi-Stakeholder Meeting
- Result-based Programming
- Project Proposal Writing
- Financial Management & Planning
- Awareness Raising Campaigns & Activities